My hobbies
When I have free time, I like to do several things. I like to read books. I also like to dance to music. Another thing I do is playing the violin. I like to practice golf swing, and I like to snowboard in the winter. I also enjoy watching TV and spending time on line, but the most favorite thing is learning something new. As you can see, I have many things to like to do and so I am busy when I have free time.
17 years ago

2 comments:
You looks so luxurious. As you can no only play the violin but aslo paly golf, I think you are rich.^^
In addition, you can speak English very well. Wow..Good Bride !!
Eun-jung, do you mean that she would be a good catch because she's rich? We usually say that someone would be a good catch if they will be a good wife or husband. It means that you caught him/her out of the sea of many men or women.
Post a Comment