How to stay healthy
I have several ways to stay healthy. First, I exercise regularly. I practice golf swing 3 times a week. After exercising, I feel little tired but refreshed. Secondly, I get enough sleep. I usually get 8 hours of sound sleep. When I wake up after sound sleep, I feel exhilarated. Finally, I think positively. If I have some trouble, intentionally I think positively. After doing this, I feel relaxed and maintain good condition. As you can see, through above the ways I can stay healthy.
17 years ago

3 comments:
I like to play golf.How about you?
I can't play golf yet. I just practice swing but I wish I can play golf in the next spring. Someday I want to play golf with you.
So, are you really healthy? I often wonder how practicing your golf swing can help you lose weight but I guess it's exercise. How do you intentionally think positively? What do you say to yourself to overcome the negativity?
Post a Comment