My best friend
My best friend’s name is Ji Young Park. She is 32 years old and she is 1 year older than me. She is married but does not have a baby yet. She lives in Mulaedong where is near Yungdengpoguchung. She works for Hyundai Card and she is in charge of credit assessment of companies. When she has rest time, she likes to read novels. She does not care about genre of novels. She also likes to watch TV drama and nowadays she watches “The world where they live in” In addition, she likes to listen to classical music and she usually cooks listening to the music. She is always joyful. It makes other people feel good. There are the most interesting fact about my friend. She is my sister in law. She married with my younger brother one year ago. From the first time we met at high school, she has been my best friend and she is now my family.
17 years ago

10 comments:
I remember reading about this in a previous assignment. It's an interesting story and you tell it well.
Is it better than a previous assignment? I hope so. ^ ^*
Did you have a good time? I guess it is not interesting education. Maybe, you feel disgusted. I am very surprised that your friend has become your younger brother's wife. Why don't you request him to introduce your boyfriend?
Yes, it's better but it still needs some tweaking!! ^^
Wow! I think your English skill is good. I envy you. I know your name because our teacher call your name frequently in our class.
Hi. momo. My siser's name is Eun-jung Jang. She is a 74th member. You know her?
Wow. What a nice family you have!! I envy you.
Mr. S.D.Kim, my SMS professional training was good. It was very helpful. Here is another trainee in our class. Nice to see you again, Mr. J.H.Lee.
Kimberley, Is tweaking a skill to write something interesting?
Tweaking means correcting little mistakes or making last minute adjustments. If something needs tweaking, it means that it needs a few final things before it's perfect.
Post a Comment