My embarrassing thing of my first day of work
A very embarrassing thing happened to me on my first day of work. I lost my wallet but I did not know that before I came back to my house. When I came back, there were memo on my door. The message was that she kept my wallet so call or come to her house and she left her telephone number and her address. I was very surprised and thanked to the God. I called her immediately and made an appointment to meet on that evening. I prepared some gift and got back my wallet.
17 years ago

5 comments:
I am happy to hear that! In the world, There are kind and good people more than bad people.
You're very lucky. I've had my wallet stolen a few times but I've never found it. It's a terrible inconvenience but someone must have been desparate.
Here are some tips.
1. The title needs to be short. (3 words) How about AN EMBARRASSING DAY?
2. "... but I didn't know it until I got home."
3. "When I got home, there was a note on my door."
4. "The note said..."
5. "thanked god"
6. "meet that evening"
7. "prepared a gift for her and.."
Right! You are very lucky~Actually,few days ago,I lost my wallet,too.Conclusion,I found it.Very kind person gaves me it.But I was really sorry because,I doubt about someone has my wallet. I tanked to the god and her.Anyhow,The weather is very cold. Let's take care our health and wallet,too~^^
You had good luck in a word. I had a terrible experience to be lost my wallet, but I haven’t found my wallet yet. At that time, I got into a fuss as reporting the loss of my credit cards to the banks. In many case, we can not find them.
Post a Comment