My room
My bedroom is cozy and there are almost I need in my room. There are big glass doors connecting veranda so my room looks bigger than its original size. I have a desk for my computer and printer. Some books that I nowadays read are in the small bookcase. There is TV between the desk and the bookcase. My bed is across from my desk and it is enough big for me to feel comfortable. There is a dressing table below my bed. I usually spend my time in my bedroom when I stay at home.
How to treat a cold
Here is a tip to treat a light cold. First, wrap a scarf around your neck if you feel to catch a cold. Then, take vitamin C every 2 hours until you feel better. After coming back to your house, take a hot shower. Next, drink hot water and take a medicine. Finally, get enough rest. If you follow above the steps, you can easily get over a light cold.
17 years ago

1 comment:
We usually eat chicken soup when we're sick in Canada. I remember my mom always made us chicken soup when we were sick. It was the best!
Here are some tips.
1. "Wrap a scarf around your neck if you're scared of catching a cold."
2. "...take some medicine."
3. "If you follow the above steps, you can easily get over a light cold."
Post a Comment