17 years ago
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Extra#11 Rough Draft: Autobiography
My name is S. K. Lee and I am a person who has various job experiences than other people of my age. I was born in Gwanju in 1978. In 1996 I entered university in Seoul. It is the first time I left Gwangju. After I started my Seoul life, I entered Asiana Airlines as a cabin crew in 2001. I changed jobs from a cabin crew to a ground staff supporting cabin crew in 2004. I changed teams from SELUC(Int’l cabin crew team) to SELKS(Safety management team) in 2007. Now, I am a cabin safety manager and editor of Safety Management System manual and other manuals of our team. Through having several jobs, I can figure out that what kind of jobs I have does not matter if I enjoy them. Of course, I like all kinds of my jobs which I have and have had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I respect you, Dae-li-nim~~~
:D
I love my job~
Can I became gorgeous woman like you?
hahahahahahah
see you TONIGHT!:P
kkk... You are enough gorgeous now. I love your job, too. I think the job you have is little tough, but it gives lots of pleasure. And I think we can be a good friend~!
Wow. You were a flight attendant like So Jin. I was in a trading company before I enterd Asiana Airlines. See you next monday!!
kkk
Post a Comment