Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extra #9 Rough Draft: Opinion

           My Opinion of high school students wearing uniforms

     I think high school students should wear uniforms. Firstly, uniform is good looking. It gives the feeling of neat and clean. Moreover, it saves money and time. High school students are very interested in their appearance so they spend lots of money and time to buy new clothes. Finally, uniform gives spe-cial memories. When they have grown up, they remember their school life with uniforms. Somebody say that uniform restricts freedom of wearing clothes. But school life is just 3 years and memories go forever.

3 comments:

lee,gunjung said...

Right~^^I have good memories about my high school days with my uniform. When I was high school student, I hate my uniform.So I changed my uniform's design.^^ But,recently,I missing my school days with uniform. Actually,I am still having my uniforms.^0^

Hyo Sun Kim said...

I agree with you. When I was student I didn't wear uniforms. So I think that uinform is good looking and envy them.

Kim said...

I think it's a great idea. I remember growing up and people were always judging you by the clothes you work. It was terrible!

1. Use plural forms of nouns when you're using the present tense.
"uniforms look good"

2.Be careful of your tenses. "Students spend a lot of time buying clothes."

3. "spe-cial" why the hyphen?

4. A uniform can not give a memory.
"Wearing uniform is a special memory for them."

5. "Some people say that uniforms restrict student's freedom." (Some people because it's a general example)

6. CS is weak. " Wearing uniforms is good for students and it's just for 3 years."